Heart of Cultures Freeze Dried Beef Kidney
Beef kidney is one of the most nutrient-dense foods available. A 100-gram serving of beef kidney contains considerable amounts of vitamin B12, riboflavin, and selenium, as well as smaller amounts of iron, zinc, and copper.
Some highlights of beef kidney are:
- high in Retinol A, which is a requirement for building blood and especially Haemoglobin.
- important for immune function, as it helps to promote the production of white blood cells that fight off infections.
- a rich source of choline, an important nutrient for brain development and function. Choline helps to support the production of neurotransmitters that are essential for cognitive function, memory, and mood.
- packed with glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that plays a key role in detoxification and removing harmful toxins and free radicals from the body.
- can assist in reducing the risk of chronic diseases such as cancer and heart disease.
DAO (Diamine Oxidase), abundant in Beef Kidney, is an enzyme that plays an essential role in the degradation of histamine, a biogenic amine and neurotransmitter, involved in various physiological and pathological processes in the human body. It is synthesized in the small intestine, where it breaks down histamine from ingested food, preventing absorption in the bloodstream. DAO also plays a critical role in maintaining gut health.
Research suggests that DAO can protect the gut lining from damage by reducing inflammation, oxidative stress and immune dysfunction, at the same time promoting the growth of beneficial gut bacteria, enhancing nutrient absorption and overall gut health. Inflammation is a crucial component of the body’s immune response, but excessive inflammation can lead to chronic diseases such as arthritis, diabetes and cancer. DAO possesses anti-inflammatory properties by reducing the production of inflammatory cytokines and increasing the activity of anti-inflammatory enzymes. It protects against oxidative stress and inflammation in the brain, which can lead to neurodegenerative diseases.
Our beef kidney is undefatted to retain fat-soluble vitamins, like Retinol A.
Pure - contains no preservatives, fillers, or flow agents
Freeze-dried beef kidney & bovine gelatin capsule
Take 5 capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Amount per serving: 3000mg
150 capsules | 600mg each