Faithful to Nature Konjac Sponge
- 100% natural, plant-based facial sponge
- Gently exfoliates, and resurfaces
- Promotes healthy blood circulation
- Lifts up, and draws out impurities
- Thoroughly removes makeup
- Gentle enough for baby’s sensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dries quickly, preventing bacteria and mould growth
- Undyed, natural colour of konjac fibres
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% plastic-free
- Vegan friendly
Material Spotlight: Konjac (aka Amorphophallus Konjac) has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for more than 2000 years. It’s most commonly used to help soothe the symptoms of skin condition.
Our Waste-free Packaging: Faithful to Nature’s natural Konjac Sponges are packed in plastic-free boxes, and printed with plant-based inks. No nasty plastic sleeves, cellophane wrappers, or chemical adhesives.
Gentle, Exfoliating Cleanse:
- Soak your Konjac Sponge in hot water until it softens completely.
- Gently wring out the excess water, and glide your Konjac Sponge across your favourite Faithful to Nature Soap Bar.
- Wet your face with the remaining warm water.
- Lather your soapy Konjac Sponge in the palm of your hand.
- Lightly glide your lathered Konjac Sponge across your face using small, circular motions.
- Thoroughly rinse, and pat your face dry with a clean, dry towel.
How often can I use my Konjac Sponge to clean my face?
- Faithful to Nature Konjac Sponges are soft, and gentle enough to use everyday as a makeup remover, and facial cleansing sponges.
- Rinse the sponge clean after every use, using warm running water.
- Press the sponge gently between your hands, to squeeze out any excess water.
- Hang dry using attached string to extend longevity.
- Box Contains: 1 x Konjac Sponge.
- Sponge Dimensions (Dessicated): 60 mm x 25 mm*
- *Expands when wet.
- Konjac (Amorphophallus Konjac) Root Fibre.