Earthsap toothpaste - Peppermint & Baking soda
This natural toothpaste is so fresh, and gentle enough for your whole family to use. It’s been made with a blend of special ingredients like peppermint oil and xylitol to look after your teeth and gums. Plus the baking soda will get rid of stains, so you can show off your pearly whites. And if that doesn’t give you enough to smile about, this toothpaste is also 100% fluoride-free, safe and biodegradable!
- Peppermint oil gives this toothpaste a lovely fresh burst of flavour, plus it’s cooling and soothing.
- Baking soda is a mild and gentle abrasive that whitens your teeth.
- Research shows that xylitol kills the cavity-causing bacteria in your mouth.
- No synthetic fragrances, artificial preservatives, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine or bleaches used.
- Free of lauryl sulphate; no fluoride added.
- No animals were harmed to make this product.
- 100% biodegradable and non-toxic.
Earthsap’s entire product range is really affordable and easy to use, especially if you’re new to natural products. All of their formulas have been developed by microbiologists using the very best natural ingredients. That means they’re safe for your family and your environment.
Teeth should be brushed at least twice a day, before you go to bed and after you wake in the morning, for at least 3 minutes to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
When brushing, use gentle back and forth strokes, brushing all sides of the teeth. Always brush your tongue to remove any bacteria and keep your breath fresh.
Natural Gum, Vegetable glycerine, Calcium Carbonate, Xylitol (birch trees), Baking soda, Peppermint oil.