Salt of the Earth Magnesium Oil Body Spray 250ml
Get quick, natural relief from muscle cramps and spasms with this topical Magnesium Oil spray. It's easy to absorb, getting to work on pain, injuries and stiffness.
Magnesium also helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure, and is involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis. Magnesium deficiency has been linked with many health conditions; among them diabetes, asthma, allergies, arthritis, kidney stones, migraines and more.
Foods high in magnesium include nuts, seeds, spinach, yogurt, wheat germ and whole grains - but few of us eat enough of these to ensure an adequate magnesium intake of 400 mg/day. Intensive agriculture has depleted the soil of magnesium, and NPK fertilisers just don’t contain any; so it’s not surprising that many people on a Western diet are magnesium deficient. Oral supplementation of magnesium can cause stomach upset and that’s why trans-dermal (through the skin) delivery of magnesium has become the treatment of choice. It’s gentle on the stomach, easy to apply, readily and safely absorbed, and the body will simply take what it needs.
- Spray onto affected areas and rub in (though not an oil, the solution has an oily feel).
- One teaspoon (5ml) provides approx 315mg of elemental Magnesium.
- Suitable as as a massage oil; relaxes tired or sore muscles quickly and effectively.
- Suitable as as a mouth wash/ oral spray; disinfects the oral cavity and remineralises teeth and gums.
- Magnesium should not be used by people with kidney problems without medical supervision.
- Most people will experience a mild stinging sensation when applying the oil (this usually goes away after a few minutes).
- If you are allergic to sulfur antibiotics or sulfites, consult with your health care professional before use.
Pure distilled water and Zechstein Magnesium Chloride