The Real Thing Joint Revolution Capsules
Your body is a machine. It chugs, charges and changes. It's always moving and evolving, and so it requires high-functioning cogs, wheels and gears. And just like a machine, when your joints and cartilage lose strength and elasticity, your body goes from moonwalk maestro to rusty robot dancer. Enter Joint Revolution - created to curb the creak.
WHAT'S IN IT?
1. Hyal-JointTM(Sodium Hyaluronate)
2. Native Type II Collagen
3. Glucosamine Sulphate
4. Chondroitin Sulphate
5. OptiMSM® (Methylsulphonylmethane)
Your joints are the equivalent of a car's shock absorbers. If they don't function properly, your experience is less glide and more bumper car. HYAL-JOINT contains an extract of hyaluronic acid (HA) - a lubricant found in synovial fluid and cartilage.
Despite their toughness, joints can be needy and require cushioning to absorb force. Research suggests that HYAL-JOINT plumps up those cushions and slows down the enzymes that break down cartilage, which you need for smooth movements, soft landings and safe joints.
In Spain, cutting-edge doesn't only refer to the result of a bullfight; it's also how we describe Bioiberica - a company that specializes in joint care and chondro-protection. We've searched the world to find an extract like this. It contains a whopping 60 to 75% Sodium Hyaluronate. Bottom line? Your joints will rejoice.
The hyaluronic acid in HYAL-JOINT can take you from miserable to matador by:
- Regenerating joint cushioning to absorb mechanical stress
- Increasing joint lubrication for smoother movement
- Maintaining the visco-elasticity of synovial fluid
- Preventing the breakdown of natural joint cushioning
- Inhibiting the release of enzymes that break down cartilage
- Reducing pain associated with joint problems
- Improving quality of life for chronic knee pain sufferers
2. NATIVE TYPE II COLLAGEN
As the primary form of collagen in cartilage, it is extremely strong and provides amino acids that may reduce inflammation in your joints and improve their flexibility.
Native Type II Collagen is a protein that helps your joints by:
- Providing protection: Sometimes your immune system gets confused and, in response to damage, it attacks cartilage. Enter Native Type II Collagen - the defense force for your cartilage.
- Reducing pain: It's a small protein that packs a big punch - helping to fight stiffness and decrease any discomfort.
Got a sweet tooth? So do your joints - glucosamine is their chocolate. And it's found all over: in tendons, ligaments, cartilage and synovial fluid.
This sweet little thing helps your joints by:
- Stimulating the production of collagen to strengthen connective tissue such as tendons, ligaments and cartilage
- Reducing inflammation by increasing the amount of hyaluronic acid
- Increasing absorption of sulphate for proper cartilage and synovial function
- Helping cartilage and joints to maintain elasticity, strength and resilience
Note: The glucosamine material is derived from crustacean shells - so a small percentage of shellfish is present in the product.
4. CHONDROITIN SULPHATE
Found in cartilage and connective tissues, chondroitin is the base for the formation of the joint and cartilaginous matrix.
While it won't help you dodge bullets, it:
- Absorbs water so that cartilage is thicker and more elastic and can take more stress
- Slows the breakdown of the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid
- Stimulates the production of new collagen and cartilage matrix
5. MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane)
MSM is a source of sulphur, which is important for the formation of connective tissue. It can be found in fruits, vegetables, grains, meat, fish, coffee, tea, chocolate and milk.
MSM is a power player in the Joint Revolution. How it works is not exactly clear but it is thought to:
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Increase blood supply
- Function as an antioxidant
WHO SHOULD USE JOINT REVOLUTION?
Everyone's body is a machine: they all need oiling, greasing, tweaking and repairing. Whether it's because chronic pain has slowed your output or because an injury is causing movement malfunction, Joint Revolution is the perfect mechanic. And if you're an athlete pushing your system to overload, it's your body's biological support.
WHAT MAKES JOINT REVOLUTION THE REAL THING?
- It's pure and clear: No preservatives, colourants, flavourants or contaminants added
- It's strictly high class: Manufactured to comply with the standards set out for pharmaceutical medications
CAUTIONARY TALES (SIDE EFFECTS)
Don't take Joint Revolution if you're allergic or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients mentioned on the label or if you're pregnant or breastfeeding.
Speak to your doctor before taking Joint Revolution if you
- have untreated diabetes;
- are intolerant to glucose;
- have asthma;
- are fighting prostate cancer;
- take warfarin or other substances that may increase bleeding;
- take etoposide, teniposide or doxorubicin,
- have a shellfish allergy, or
- are allergic to any of the ingredients
Joint Revolution is normally well tolerated but could cause:
- mild gastrointestinal problems (nausea, diarrhoea, heartburn or constipation);
- skin reactions;
- periperal oedema;
- insomnia or drowsiness;
Don't be shy. If you notice any worrying side effects, speak to your doctor, pharmacist or other health care professional.
HOW TO TAKE JOINT REVOLUTION
Remember: Supplements should not replace a healthy, balanced and varied diet.
Adults over 18 years of age: Take 4 tablets daily with a glass of water. If required, this can be increased to 4 tablets twice daily.
It takes at least 4 weeks to start experiencing the benefits. Keep at it. When you do, it'll be revolutionary.
If you accidentally take more Joint Revolution than you should, stop taking it and restart at the recommended dose a week later. In the event of over-dosage, consult your doctor or pharmacist. If that's not possible, seek help at your nearest hospital.
If you forget to take Joint Revolution, don't panic. Just start again at the regular dose. Don't take a double dose to make up for lost time. And set a reminder on your phone.
Keep in mind that the benefits and improvements you've gained from Joint Revolution may decline if you stop taking it regularly.
PRESENTATION OF JOINT REVOLUTION
Joint Revolution tablets are packed in hard cardboard containers with a metal base and top, covered with a clear plastic lid. Joint Revolution comes in containers of 120 tablets.
IDENTIFICATION OF JOINT REVOLUTION
Joint Revolution is round beige tablet with speckles.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
Store in a cool, dry place, below 25°C, out of direct sunlight. Don't use after the expiry date on the container. It's a good idea to return any unused or expired capsules to your pharmacist for proper disposal.