Jozi Organics Naturally Deodorant
Ingredients: Water (aqua), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Zinc ricinoleate, Capric/ Capryllic triglyceride (source coconut oil) Glycerin, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Sodium citrate, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethyl cellulouse, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Salicyclic acid, – Aloe vera extract* Citric acid.
* from organic agriculture
- No aluminium: Aluminium is a common anti-perspirant additive that prevents perspiration. However, it is a skin irritant, clogs pores and has been linked to an increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- No alcohol: Used extensively in perfumes and other cosmetics, but over time can cause dryness and irritation.
- No parabens. Used as preservatives in almost all cosmetics. Parabens can cause skin irritation, contact dermatitis, skin allergies and are surrounded by breast cancer controversy.
- No petrochemicals: Used in almost all cosmetics as cheap and effective fragrances, colourants and other ingredients; they can provoke skin allergies and destroy the natural oily barrier on the skin, leaving it dry and flaky.
- No propylene glycol: Often used in deodorants and cosmetics, it can be a skin irritant and alters skin structure, allowing potentially harmful chemicals to penetrate deeply into the skin.
Anti-perspirants inhibit natural body perspiration with pore clogging chemicals while deodorants allow perspiration, but prevent odour.
Fair Trade – Contains certified organic ingredients – Animal Cruelty Free – 100% natural – Made in an ECOCERT-certified facility.